Moored at Home in Bumble Hole

Moored at Home in Bumble Hole
At Home - Moored at Bumble Hole

Saturday 21 March 2009

First things first

Not sure yet whether I have bitten off more than I can chew ! ! the WILD ROSE has certainly been at the mercy of neglect over the past few years but she has been out of the water and sheeted up ........ she was overengineered when built......... one of a pair, the last boats to be built at Bumble Hole..... so she should be sound enough. Went over to see her last weekend and took lots of pics and already remembering the delights of living on water.



Note to anyone reading this >>> I will get more pictures on here when I get the hang of it ...... its taken me over a week to get back into this blog and I really have no idea what I am doing (ha, nothing new there then ) ... am already following myself ??? how did that happen ???









Although after taking a peek inside it looks like its going to be more than a repaint and cleanup ... harump harumph ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Livin and enjoyin every second of every day

Followers