Moored at Home in Bumble Hole

Moored at Home in Bumble Hole
At Home - Moored at Bumble Hole

Saturday 14 August 2010

Skies over The Leasowes


















Here's some I took earlier . . . learning how to use the camera ..... I have got a bit taken to sunrises, loft faces east you see .... so the sun really does come up over Jims Bench ha .... and most appropriate. However I havent yet got the hang of this picture lark and getting them right as you can see from the two that just wont go the right way up....yet... and I am afraid that I have lost some pics from earlier when trying out the albums settings and attempting to reorganise them .. huh..... was going for a slide show sort of thing...ah well, they must be somewhere ! !


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Livin and enjoyin every second of every day

Followers