Moored at Home in Bumble Hole

Moored at Home in Bumble Hole
At Home - Moored at Bumble Hole

Friday 11 March 2011

A special Day

For a special person.
Here he is, early days at Bumble Hole. Note the mug of tea ha haLooking forward to warmer weather and getting stuck in to the refit....
Meanwhile I have found a webpage that Jim started putting together. It is the record of the aircraft recoveries that my dad did during the war found in his diaries. I have uploaded it to its own blog ... www.diaryofa50mu.blogspot.com if anyone is interested. Thank you Jim.
I have now set up the weather station, well I just love a good spreadsheet with loads of data to play with ha. this is developing on ... www.wildroseonweather.blogspot.com
I also expect to chart my progress when I get the telescope going !!!!!!
watch all these spaces.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Livin and enjoyin every second of every day

Followers