Moored at Home in Bumble Hole

Moored at Home in Bumble Hole
At Home - Moored at Bumble Hole

Sunday 4 September 2011

A blast of ballast

Jolly glad I have the pics to show where I started .......
and its a relief to see how well she is recovering from her 10 years of neglect ...getting quite excited....but still more dirty work yet to be done....
















Back inside, spraying the Waxoil was a bit yukky and fumey (masks and goggles again) but with a pressure sprayer it went down a treat and into all those places no-one can reach......now to let it dry out and just made stepping stones with the ballast whilst it does.......
I feel like I know every square millimeter very very well ha ha




Ballast from Billington's, cant afford to use the firebricks that are often used but she had broken slabs before and it will be easier for me to handle ....good weight training and cheaper than going to the Gym - whoopydoo !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Livin and enjoyin every second of every day

Followers