Moored at Home in Bumble Hole

Moored at Home in Bumble Hole
At Home - Moored at Bumble Hole

Sunday 10 April 2011

Rust, rust more rust and holes

Took the tarpaulin off the front yesterday....revealing more rust and holes.....The front deck will probably need replacement as these holes are just the start...... These are where the moorhen used to have a nest ....bless her... ah well it all adds to the challenge....ha ha.....can feel my elbowes creaking at the thought......

Phone case gives an idea of the size of the holes.......and I havent done any poking or prodding yet !!!!!! reminds me of the olf fuel tank...and thats had to go......front deck cant go anywhere so it will have to be cleaned up and either patched or overlaid.....


Just gearing myself up and finding the tools for the next burst of action next week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Livin and enjoyin every second of every day

Followers