Moored at Home in Bumble Hole

Moored at Home in Bumble Hole
At Home - Moored at Bumble Hole

Thursday 7 April 2011

Warming up

Well although its just the right weather to get started, at the moment Wildrose is blocked in by a big red delapidated van and I cant get at her....the van is due to go before easter and so I am doing stuff that needs doing at home whilst I get ready for a big push..... So whilst I am warming up, here is a birds eye view of a fence I have almost finished ... was just checking how straight it is ha...... Am working on making the telescope shed easier to get into and generally finishing off things so that I can focus on the main course of action. I have been promised that the engine can go in after easter...but I need to clean out and finish painting the engine compartment first.........so I need to get at it.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Livin and enjoyin every second of every day

Followers