Moored at Home in Bumble Hole

Moored at Home in Bumble Hole
At Home - Moored at Bumble Hole

Friday 1 June 2012

A Lick of Paint

and oooooh don't she look good, can hardly believe how far I have got.



Decided she deserved a treat and am going to get professionally made canopies/tonneau covers for the front and back decks....She's worth it



 Here's me looking clean and very proud of myself .... still a long way before she can be released on the water but getting there most satisfyingly .....



Crick boat show this weekend and visiting on Monday to check out the competition and acquire a few goodies....

Just to remind me of her shape in the water, here's Jim steering a sharp right under the M6 Motorway 1990 ish



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Livin and enjoyin every second of every day

Followers